From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU not only for supporting our family business during this time… but supporting our Community. Money raised will go directly to the DeKalb County Community Gardens to aid in their mission to provide access to healthy, sustainable foods to DeKalb County residents through community education & participation. Please consider donating to their cause directly with the Donate button in the order form above.
MAY 23rd PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Please understand that we will NOT HAVE EXTRA DONUTS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP. Only those sold during our pre-sale event will be available, and our farm is not open except for those coming to pick up their orders. Our intention is to remain organized to keep our pick-up as safe and quick as possible.
- Please check your e-mail for an order confirmation (Check your spam or Promotions folder if it does not pop up in your inbox). The email will contain a summary of your order and pick-up time you selected for donuts.
- Please only arrive during your pick-up time. If your order is for pick up between 9-10AM, they will not be available until 9AM at the earliest.
- You MAY pick-up for a friend or family member, but please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if they are not at the same pick-up time, you will need to arrive during the latest pick up window. Donuts will not be available ahead of their selected pick up times.
- Only enter the designated entrance in the corn maze parking lot. We will have one way traffic set up through the farm.
- Make sure you have the name used on the order form ready.
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ID READY IF YOU HAVE WINE/HARD CIDER IN YOUR ORDER. We will not sell alcohol to anyone without valid ID.