WE WILL BE OPEN FOR APPLE PICKING STARTING AUGUST 31.
Pick-Your-Own Apples Pricing
- $15 for 1/2 peck bag (5 lbs)
- There are no admission fees for the pick your own orchard. However, please purchase apple picking bags from the store (during the week only) or at our U-Pick Building in front of the orchard before entering the orchard to pick.
- Each person is NOT required to have their own bag (up to 4 people can pick into one bag). All apples picked should fit in your bag.
- You can view our apple varieties and which apples are currently available on our Apple Varieties page. You can also view which apples are best for eating or baking!
- All of our our apples trees are located directly behind our store and within easy walking distance from your vehicle.
- Wheel chairs, wagons and strollers are navigable in most areas of the property, and are allowed in our orchard. However, they may be checked before exiting the orchard or property.
- There will always be a good supply of fresh picked apples available for sale in our store!
- On weekends starting in late September you can catch a wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own from among thousands of pumpkins in our 15 acre patch.