We will be starting up our u-pick apple season on Labor Day Weekend (Opening of the orchard will be September 5th)
Pick-Your-Own Apples Pricing
- $15 for 1/2 peck bag (5 lbs)
- There are no admission fees for the pick your own orchard. However, please purchase apple picking bags from at our U-Pick Building in front of the orchard (or in our store on weekdays) before entering the orchard to pick.
- Each person is NOT required to have their own bag (up to 4 people can pick into one bag). All apples picked must fit in your bag.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be available before entering the u-pick orchard. We ask that all groups stay together, and respect a 6 foot distance from other guests. Masks are not required for entry.
- You can view our apple varieties and which apples are currently available on our Apple Varieties page. You can also view which apples are best for eating or baking!
- All of our our apples trees are located directly behind our store and within easy walking distance from your vehicle.
- Wheel chairs, wagons and strollers are navigable in most areas of the property, and are allowed in our orchard. However, they will be checked by our staff before exiting the orchard or property.
- There will always be a good supply of fresh picked apples available for sale in our store!
- On weekends starting in late September you can catch a wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own from among thousands of pumpkins in our 15 acre patch.