Thank you for a wonderful fall season, our pick your own orchard is now closed for 2020. Please visit our store and bakery for apples until November 25th.
On Fall Festival Days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Labor Day & Columbus Day Monday) guests must have general admission wristband to enter the u-pick orchard plus a u-pick bag (for up to 4 people). This is required so we are able to restrict the number of guests on our farm each day.
Admission tickets can be purchased in advance on our website during the week of August 24th.
On Weekdays (Monday-Thursday, excluding Labor Day & Columbus Day Monday) it is free to enter the u-pick apple orchard once you have purchased your u-pick bag from inside our Store & Bakery or Cider House.
U-Pick Bags – $15 for 1/2 peck of apples (about 5 1/2 lbs)
Each person is NOT required to have their own bag, you may have up to 4 people picking per apple bag. All apples picked, must be able to fit in your bag.
Information About Our U-Pick:
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be available before entering the u-pick orchard. We ask that all groups stay together, and respect a 6 foot distance from other guests. Masks are not required for entry.
- You can view our apple varieties and which apples are currently available on our Apple Varieties page. You can also view which apples are best for eating or baking! Due to COVID-19, we will not have our sample tent in the orchard this season.
- You may eat an apple while picking, but we ask that you throw your apple/peel/core away when finished to keep our orchard clean.
- All of our our apples trees are located directly behind our store and within easy walking distance from your vehicle.
- Wheel chairs, wagons and strollers are navigable in most areas of the property, and are allowed in our orchard. We do not provide wagons. Wagons & strollers may be checked by our staff before exiting the orchard or property.
- There will always be a good supply of fresh picked apples available for sale in our store!
- On weekends starting in late September you can also catch a wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own from among thousands of pumpkins in our 15 acre patch.